Toolbar Links

  • You might be interested in....
  • franklin county wa property tax search;
  • Administrative Services.

Below is a list of St. Louis County Parks. Q: How can I check the status of an inmate at the St. Louis County Jail? For information on persons being held at the county jail call the St. Q: How can I find out who owns property in St. Louis County?

Application process

For property information call the St. Q: How can I obtain a copy of my birth or death certificate? Q: How can I obtain a copy of my personal property tax receipt? Duplicate personal property tax receipts are available either by mail, online, at the Saint Louis County Collector of Revenue's Office in Clayton or at any of the Saint Louis County Government satellite offices.

Be sure to include your name, address, account number if known and a daytime phone number, in case we have questions.

  • St. Louis County (MO) Birth Certificates | Order Records - VitalChek;
  • free reverse phone number lookup cell;
  • criminal record check what it looks like.
  • how to look up friends cell phone number free.
  • Apostille Missouri contacts:.
  • listings dr phone and fax numbers in arizona;
  • marriage licenses tampa florida free!

You can also get a tax receipt online at the St. Louis County's website for every year in which taxes are paid.

Online receipts are free of charge. Like the duplicate tax receipts by mail or from the Collector's office, the online tax receipt can be used at the Missouri Department of Revenue license offices when licensing your vehicle. Find your account in the lower right frame and click on the account number. In the top frame your account information will be shown for the current tax year. If your taxes have been paid then there will be a print tax receipt link at the top of the page. Click on the link and a popup window will appear showing your tax receipt, which can then be printed.

To change tax years select another year in the tax year drop down button shown on the main page. For contact and office information visit: Collection Division.

Birth, Death, Marriage and Divorce Information

Q: How can I obtain information on property tax waivers? For an informational recording on property tax waivers see St. Louis Counties website. Q: How can I reach St. Louis County Probate Court? For general information call Q: How do I contact St. For more information call You may file a Small Claims case in the St.

St louis death records

For information call For a pamphlet with information on Small Claims Court call or Q: How do I file for a restraining order Order of Protection? To obtain a restraining order contact the Family Court of St. The following links may also be helpful.

Q: How do I obtain a copy of my divorce decree? You may obtain a copy of your divorce decree by one of three ways. Our phone number is You need the names of both parties of the divorce, and the year the divorce was granted. Q: How do I obtain information about recording deeds? If the copy was to be returned to you by U. Postal Service, please allow 3 weeks after mailing the request before inquiring. Inquiry about copies ordered with payment for special courier delivery should be made within 7 days of the request.

Apostille Missouri

Mail returned because of insufficient address or address changes will be re-mailed if this office is notified of the correct address within 6 months of request. This page has been automatically translated from English. If the expiration date is more than 6 months old or you do not have a valid photo ID, you will need 2 pieces of documentation with your name, 1 of which must show your current address, to prove your identity.

ONE piece of documentation can be a bill for example electricity, cellular phone, water or other mail showing your name and current address. However, if issued prior to October , you will need to submit 1 additional documentation showing the current address as noted above.